Saturday, April 26, 2008

Telluride Tom Talks to Oprah

Tom Cruise will once again appear on the Oprah Winfrey Show - three years after his couch-jumping crazy-antics. This time the 45-year-old glib actor will be opening his mountain home in Telluride to Oprah and her film entourage.

The Oprah-Tom love-fest will celebrate the 25th anniversary of "Risky Business," Cruise's break-out role. Friends and colleagues of the ADD actor are sending Oprah taped messages recalling on moments that the outspoken Scientologist touched their lives.

The first show will feature Oprah interviewing Cruise in his home in Telluride on May 2. The second show on May 5 will find Cruise making an appearance in Oprah's Chicago studio.

Let the spectacle begin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oprah couldn't even keep free ticket audiences at Caesar's for the Oprah/Cher/Tina Review.They were leaving before it was over.
3 Old bags.

Unknown said...

That's some serious A-list news, DCN! If only I could score me some tickets... Do you think I could get me a free pair if I camped out in front of Maverick's Tellu-riding Katie Holmes house?

Anonymous said...

A huge dick in my pussy,a new warm wet tounge up my own arse and cum and pussy
juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

Check out my web site ... hcg injections