Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Livin' the Lustful Life

Forbes named Denver as the most "lustful" city in its ranking of the most lustful cities in American (Forbes also ranked other cities based on the seven deadly sins of gluttony, avarice, etc.).

Denverites are having sex - well, protected sex - and lots of it. Apparently Denverites make the largest purchases of contraceptives at grocery and drug stores.

Denverites also ranked fourth on the most "greedy" city list. While I ain't buying it, Forbes reports that there are a lot of billionaires living among us po' people, including Charles Ergen (pictured), the founder of EchoStar, who is worth $10.2 billion.

Other money moguls on the list: Philip Anschutz, worth $7.6 billion, and James Leprino of Leprino Foods, worth $2.1 billion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm shocked our granola state ranked 1st on the lustful list. How could Nevada not have taken the crown? Hello, has anyone heard of Las Vegas? They don't have the slogan "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" for nothing.

I was shocked that Colorado ranked so highly on the greedy list too. But, then again, I am kind of greedy too. I'd like a job and my condo to sell, so I guess that makes me greedy. Hehe. :)

Anonymous said...

A huge dick in my pussy,a warm wet tounge up my own arse
and cum as well as pussy juice all over me.
Fuck, ozzy

my homepage: hcg injections
Also see my page :: hcg injections