Friday, May 16, 2008

DCN is Really Blogging Now

Dear DCN Readers -

I need your support more than ever!! That's because I have been asked to be the new Denver Celebrity Examiner for Examiner.com. I will be reposting many of my DCN blog entiries there, and will be doing so much more too! So check it out and visit often (i.e., I get paid based on the number of visitors, so visit me a few times a day if you can).

Right now my entry is on the front page - but it rotates. You'll see "examiners" on all sorts of topics.

In case you were interested, Examiner is only in three cities - Baltimore, Seattle and Denver. It launched last month and the goal is to expand in all major cities this year. The venture is backed by gazillionaire Phil Anschutz.

Thanks for your support and clicks!

DCN (AKA, Jenny Finke)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A huge dick in my pussy,the warm wet tounge up my arse and cum and also pussy juice
all over me. Fuck, ozzy

my web page; hcg injections

Anonymous said...

kyrie irving shoes
hermes outlet
kd 12
supreme hoodie
kobe 11
off white nike
golden goose sneakers
russell westbrook shoes
off white
bape outlet